Marco Yacht Sales Professionals We Sell Boats
Aerial Photography And Video Provided at No Cost
We have high-end flying equipment that will capture spot on aerial views of your vessel. Putting your boat in the front of the competition. Part of the process of why we sell more boats. In addition to the exposure, all clients buyers and sellers receive personal attention from state licensed employing yacht broker Christopher Stahl and his associate brokers, always going above and beyond to achieve success of a solid transaction.
See our Customer Testimonials
Let Us Earn Your Trust Today!
With hundreds of annual transactions, no other brokerage on Marco Island or in Naples can compete. We will sell your boat faster and at a higher net than any other brokering dealership.
Why we Walk above the competition:
1. Our location has direct water access. When it's time for sea trial and haul out for survey MYS has 100% control over scheduling. Multiple hauls outs are easy with no hassle if required. We control who comes and goes in the yard on boats under contract. Our facility is secure and safe.
2. Problems come up during every survey. We have an in house service department, most issues are resolved while the survey continues.
3. If you look us up, reviews and ratings; we have a stellar reputation and are known as the solution dealership. Again when issues arise during a sale we do not Walk, we address it and Close Deals.
4. Exposure. We do not just take a few pictures and post the boat on the internet. We keep in contact with our local client base on Marco Island / Naples. Over 5000 clients (and growing) a month receive our news blast showing current listings and sold boats. Offering water photo shoots and action drone videos. Marco Yacht Sales offices have brochure racks displaying up to date Inventory. Our location at Calusa Island Marina has over 750 units on property - Boaters coming and going every day, 80% of our inventory is rotated due to our location.
5. Getting what you pay for. There are other companies that will take on a listing for a lower fee. "I can personally guarantee they will not be able to provide the personalized turn-key service we offer. Our customers come back because they know we get it done and everyone is gratified on both sides of the transaction." Christopher Stahl CEO
Christopher Stahl CEO
Employing Broker State of FloridaMarine Dealership management since 2005Buying or Selling my expert team will guide you through every step of the process for your next boat or yacht, Complete satisfaction is my number one priority.
Sales AssociateState of Florida Yacht and Ship Sales YSL 10654 New, Used, Consignment, Brokerage SalesFrom Marquette Mi, on the shores of Lake Superior.